Access Control Systems
Get a FREE Security Quote
Grant Staff Access to the Areas They Need, While Keeping Others Out
- Grant or restrict access to certain areas within your business premises to protect sensitive or valuable information, technology or inventory.
- Restrict access to your business premises during designated times, only granting access to staff members that need it.
- Immediately revoke access when an employee leaves your business.
- Quickly change permissions for individual staff members remotely from any location through your phone or computer.
- Set doors to automatically lock outside of business hours to ensure the premises are always safe and secure.
- Record and monitor the dates and times the premises were accessed and by whom.
Access Control Systems Tailored to Your Business
A one-size-fits-all approach to security simply doesn’t work—every business, whether small, medium or large, has different security needs which require a tailored security solution.
Our security and access control systems are customised to suit the individual business premises, your workforce and your unique security requirements. Whether you simply need a stand-alone access protection system for a single-entry premises or you require a more comprehensive solution that can support a large number of staff operating across multiple sites, we can design an access control system that provides greater security, flexibility and control.
From hard-to-replicate swipe cards or fobs, to pin code or biometric fingerprint or facial recognition entry systems, we’ll help you select the most suitable access control system for your business.
We can also integrate your access control system with your existing security systems or combine it with our 24/7 live monitoring and response service to provide complete protection for your business.
Access Solutions for Every Type of Business
We can design an access control system to suit any type of business including:
- Office buildings
- Retail stores and shopping centres
- Factories and warehouses
- Schools and educational facilities.
- Hospitals and medical centres
- Government buildings
- Gyms and health clubs
- Restaurants and cafes
- Car parks
- Strata properties
- Multi-site businesses
Greater Protection for Business and Assets
The threat of intrusion, theft and other emergencies is ever-present and can have a dramatic impact on your business and ability to operate, so it’s important to protect your business every way you can.
At Calamity, we can design a complete security solution combining building access control with other security technologies to provide greater protection for your business premises, assets, employees and customers.
From CCTV virtual patrols to 24/7 alarm, camera, sensor and lift (including lift phone answering) monitoring, our comprehensive security solutions work to prevent, detect and rapidly respond to any issues or security breaches on your business premises.
Leading the way in monitored security, our A-grade ASIAL certified multi-award winning facility allows us to provide round-the-clock monitoring and response services to ensure your business is never left unprotected.
Contact Calamity today to find out how we can protect your business.