GIVING YOUR LOVED ONES THE CARE THEY NEED, AT ANY HOUR OF THE DAY
Caring for a loved one can be a full-time responsibility and we understand this can be at times too much to manage. We’ve developed our Life Safety Monitoring System for those who are unable to be with their loved ones 24/7.
Get a FREE Security Quote
24/7 Protection for Those Who Need it Most with Silent Sentinel®
From the leading comprehensive security company in Australia, we’ve created this sentinel alarms system to ensure our level of care extends to even the most vulnerable. With fall detection, live check-in and automatic emergency service dispatch, Calamity has worked hard to develop customised solutions that our customers need, and this extends beyond their homes and businesses.
Our smart digital monitoring system gives your loved onesthem fall and emergency assistance at the click of a button. And if they’re unconscious, their Silent Sentinel® pendant calls authorities automatically.
From the company you trust with your home and business security, there’s no other name like Calamity that you want to protect your loved ones as well.
The Most Advanced Monitor on the Market
Unlike other providers who sell 1970’s style safety pendants, Silent Sentinel® alarms goes above and beyond to provides the latest in fall detection and monitoring technology.
Here’s how it works:
- When the button is pressed, or it detects a fall, Silent Sentinel® sends an emergency signal to our 24/7 monitoring centre.
- Our trained operators call the unit directly and speak with the wearer using the unit’s speakerphone. “Mrs Jennings, this is Calamity calling, are you okay?”
- If unconscious or no response is detected, the operator immediately despatches the ambulance service (or the nominated responders).
- If they are responding but are in pain, have fallen, or can’t get up/can’t get out of bed, we’ll reassure them that help is on the way and contact either the nominated responders or the ambulance service (or both if necessary).
Even if there is no voice response from the wearer, the failsafe system ensures all details are passed to the nominated responders or the ambulance service.
Who is Silent Sentinel® for?
For those who live alone, work alone or are at increased risk, our comprehensive life safety system is designed to give you extra peace of mind.
- Elderly family members or friends
- People who are frail, chronically unwell or impaired
- Seniors who are self-sufficient and wish to safely live in their own home for longer
- Young or single people who are at home by themselves often
- Workers who don’t have interaction with others during the workday (employee safety)
It’s the best way to keep them safe, all day, every day.