Strata Security Systems
Get a FREE Security Quote
Round-the-Clock Protection for Strata Properties
Managing multiple properties does come with its challenges, but installing a quality security system can relieve much of the burden.
Our seamlessly integrated commercial and residential strata security systems make it easy to monitor and maintain control of all building entry points, lifts, gyms, pools, car parks, waste disposal areas and other common spaces to ensure residents can go about their day free from disruption.
As a strata manager, having access to detailed movement records and video footage can also be invaluable if you ever need to present an audit trail to the executive committee, and can also be useful in proving compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
Integrated Strata Security Systems You Can Rely On
Some of the features we can incorporate into your strata security system include: through services such as:
- CCTV – Round-the-clock live monitoring of all common areas with remote viewing capabilities and reliable access to detailed visual records of any incidents which occur on the premises.
- Access control – Prevent unauthorised access to the building with auto-locking doors and encrypted swipe cards, biometrics, key fobs or passcodes with customisable access programming for enhanced flexibility.
- Intercoms – Allow residents to greet and grant visitors access to the building directly from their office, apartment or unit.
- Lift and elevator monitoring – 24/7 CCTV lift and elevator monitoring with live emergency assistance which isn’t reliant on a fixed phone line ensuring uninterrupted service, even throughout the NBN roll-out.
- Virtual patrols – Our optional VDO® platform can act as your virtual security guard, conducting patrols and incident verification and response remotely.
Strata Solutions Custom-Designed by Security Experts
As a strata manager, the safety and security of building residents is in your hands, so you don’t want to cut corners.
At Calamity, we’re more than just a security company—we’ll act as your security partner. From residential apartment blocks to high-rise commercial buildings, we provide comprehensive security solutions that stretch far beyond the basics.
Starting with a building security assessment, our expert team of experienced security professionals can design a customised solution to suit your individual building layout, requirements and budget that will ensure the physical security of both the building and its residents.